VVG IndieNation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVG IndieNation!

Come gather with fellow lovers of Indie Games and talk about what you like to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to VVG Indie Forum

Go down 
+3
QuimbyRBG
FunInfusedGames
MasterBlud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Deeke
Admin
Mr. Deeke

Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VVG Indie Forum   Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 DreamBuildPlayLogo

Sooo I got the "Limited" App Hub 12-month Trial membership thing that Mr. Quimby so kindly informed me about, but it had an "error" when I put in the Redeem code.

A bit odd, but I think it already worked or something because I'm able to sign in, and I have a little avatar--but not the fancy XNA-characters.

Anyway from what I understand this version is very limited and is a bit of a tease to try to get you to go to premium. I'll keep trying to put the code in but so far I've gotten three errors and I've even waited 1-2 hours in between entries.

From what I gather, though, the limited membership only allows you to playtest & publish your own submissions, not anyone else's.

cyclops RANDOM CYCLOPS!
Back to top Go down
http://xbl-indieverse.blogspot.com/
QuimbyRBG

QuimbyRBG

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VVG Indie Forum   Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 am

Mr. Deeke wrote:
Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 DreamBuildPlayLogo

Sooo I got the "Limited" App Hub 12-month Trial membership thing that Mr. Quimby so kindly informed me about, but it had an "error" when I put in the Redeem code.
Did you ever get that thing working???
It's not much use if it's so limited that it doesn't work in the first place; Have you spoken to M$ about it?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Deeke
Admin
Mr. Deeke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VVG Indie Forum   Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Note: App Hub is not required for contest entry. Trial membership allows you to deploy your game to the Xbox 360 console. Please note it is not a full membership.

See I'm signed in, and I have a little avatar, but the thing is that it still wants me to sign up for a premium membership to "review" or "play" Xbox Indies.

I go through the "create account" screen, and at the Payment option I put in my code and get this:

"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

Just tried it right now. Anyway I'm not even sure where to go to contact MS about this, and quite honestly it seems like a total pain XD
Back to top Go down
http://xbl-indieverse.blogspot.com/
Chellemo

Chellemo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VVG Indie Forum   Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey guys! Great site! I'm looking forward to getting involved. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.realotakugamer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VVG Indie Forum   Welcome to VVG Indie Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to VVG Indie Forum
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3